A big thank you to everyone who contributed images for consideration for our club’s entry into the Australian Photographic Society’s Australian Cup photography competition.
To help in the final selection of the 20 entries required, we are trying out another feature of MyPhotoClub which allows YOU to be the judge. All of our MPC members, whether you contributed an image or not, are invited to score all 54 of the submitted entries.
What to do
- Go to https://qcgroup.myphotoclub.com.au/
- Select the grey Members button.
- Select the blue ‘Online scoring’ button next to the ‘APS Australian Cup Preselection’ competition.
- Read the Online Scoring information. You will be asked to score each image from 1-9.
- Select ‘APS AUS CUP PRESELECTION’
- Follow the instructions.
- (Don’t overthink it – I suggest using 9 for a great image that should be included, 7 for a Maybe and 5 for a Probably Not.)
- That’s it!
- Online scoring will be offered until the end of May 16.
- This is a completely anonymous process. Of course you may recognise some of the images! But no one will see how you have scored an image.
- It took me around 15 minutes to score all of the images.